Miss Rumphius


We read Miss Rumphius ,a lovely story we looked at ways we could make the world more beautiful..we decided that making people happy is one way to help..So we made a gardening gift voucher for a neighbour.
-----------------

We ordered some Australian Wildflower Seeds to plant along our frontage so when people drove past they could see pretty flowers

These are a few we purchased we learnt to cold stratify seeds
 

We read about Johnny Appleseed who we discovered was similar to Miss Rhumphius except he planted Apple seeds.

2 comments:

  1. What fun! Your neighbors must have LOVED your adorable coupons- I wish I was your neighbor!

    Your family is beautiful...thank you for sharing your adventures...fun to look over at how others across the pond are homeschooling.

    xoxo
    Kimmie
    mama to 8
    one homemade and 7 adopted

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Farmschooling," I love it! We homeschooled too, but I only had two. They endured all of my education experiments but came out alright. :) I always thought it was too bad the Lord didn't give us more children because I think by the third one I would have had things figured out!

    ReplyDelete