Practised Spelling Fitzroy Readers Fitzroy Word Skills Books SignPost Math CopyWork Went thru Craft Mags & Made a List of Xmas Crafts for Our Unit Study
I love reading your blogs!!!!! You have soooo much great info. Thank you for sharing with us other homeschool moms! I love your unit studies. I wanted to know how you schedule your home school day? Do you work on your unit studies daily? When do you make your crafts? Is it a certain day of the week? I showed my nine year old your daughters "mini Marthas" blog and she loved it. How often do you allow them time to sew? Is it more then once a week? My daughter has sewn several small things like a doll quilt,doll skirt and crocheted a pot holder. But I must confess that I get so tired, that by the end of the day the last thing I want to do is teach her sewing. I know its bad and I feel awful because we are training our girls to be keepers at home. What advice could you give me to consistently train her in sewing, and baking. I know its a simple answer like (just do it). I just need motivation and guidence! I know I asked alot of questions.
I love reading your blogs!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou have soooo much great info. Thank you for sharing with us other homeschool moms!
I love your unit studies. I wanted to know how you schedule your home school day? Do you work on your unit studies daily? When do you make your crafts? Is it a certain day of the week? I showed my nine year old your daughters "mini Marthas" blog and she loved it. How often do you allow them time to sew? Is it more then once a week? My daughter has sewn several small things like a doll quilt,doll skirt and crocheted a pot holder. But I must confess that I get so tired, that by the end of the day the last thing I want to do is teach her sewing. I know its bad and I feel awful because we are training our girls to be keepers at home. What advice could you give me to consistently train her in sewing, and baking. I know its a simple answer like (just do it). I just need motivation and guidence! I know I asked alot of questions.